youtube-64x64

Samsung 2view PL151 Preview

Best Blogger Tips



I have this camera for about 5 months now and I've been using it a lot. Yes, a lot. From heavy product shooting to gigs and trips purposes. Well, this is something worth for my money, though. I bought it for P14,000 or ave. price of $320 or something (I forgot the exact price) and the specs are tantamount on that.


This is just my preview post about this gadget but soon I will hit a full review for this. 

For the meantime here are the lists of features:
  • 12.4 MP
  • Dual LCDs - 1.5" front and 3.0" rear
  • Smart Auto 2.0 (Still and Movie)
  • 27mm Wide, 5x Optical Zoom Lens
  • 3.0" Intelligent TFT LCD
  • High Definition Movie Recording (1280 x 720p resolution @30fps)
  • Analog TV
  • HDMI
  • Smart Face Recognition
  • Perfect Portrait System - Beauty Shot, Face Detection, Self Portrait, Smile Shot, Blink Detection, Red-eye Fix, Smart Album, Smart Filter, Dual Image Stabilization (optical is + digital is) 
  • ISO 3200
On the package:

  • PL151
  • AC adapter/USB cable
  • 760mAh rechargeable battery
  • Strap
  • CD 
  • Quick start manual
  • 4GB microSD
  • Free case
  • A/V cable















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More