youtube-64x64

An Apple iPad a day...makes me feel okay.

Best Blogger Tips



Finally got myself an iPad last weekend. And I don't care if the iPad 2 will be announced after I bought an iPad 1. Because I know I'm in the middle of a deserted island in Philippines where iPad arrives after 10months from it's US released.


Yes, the iPad is gorgeous. Love the design and the feel in my hands.

Quite heavy as a tablet and I do really always feel that I'm carrying or holding a the Rosetta Stone Tablet with the 10 commandments engraved over the facade.

The other hardware features that fascinated me were the vibrant screen and the speaker. The brightness and clarity are visible on the screen. It's another reason why Apple iPad feels "magical".

I already jailbroken my iPad except that I already spent $36 of dumbness in exploring iTunes. Yeah, I was fooled by Apple as their billing program is flawless. But hey, I got dozens of apps free, thanks to that jailbreak thingy.

Finally, I have no regret on getting the iPad 1. 'Coz even there was an iPad 2 announcement that scheduled, still, I am already fixed on getting my iOS treatment and first Apple experience. To conclude, some of my sweat and blood went to iPad 1 and I'm ready for iPad 2 purchase on August or September. :) 

P.S.
Bought my iPad for PHP 24, 000 or ~ $533 from GamesNGadgets 'coz iStore have more expensive pricing on Apple Products. 










0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More